Monday, September 05, 2011

USA Trip 2008 - Manila to San Francisco

Reposting from my old blogsite... 
September 12, 2008, Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Terminal 2



Mel took me to the airport at around 7:30pm. I just had one piece of check-in luggage, 1 handcarried bag, a laptop, camera, and purse.
After checking-in, I proceeded to pay the airport terminal fee, completed filling out the immigration departure form and presented my passport to immigration, which they stamped, and I was ready to depart. My handcarried items were passed thru the xray machine and I proceeded to my boarding gate.


 
There was a duty free shop just before my boarding gate, so I stopped by to inquire about their perfumes. Good thing they had a tester of one of my favorite scents, Beautiful Love by Estee Lauder, so I sprayed some on... hahaha, gotta take advantage of the free stuff.







There was a queue at the boarding gate and we had to once again submit our bags for xray. They started boarding us at 9:45pm, and by 10:30pm, flight PR104 took off as scheduled. The flight was uneventful, the meals were good, my only disappointment was that the video was not working so there were no inflight movies.  There was nothing else to do in between meals but to read their magazine or sleep. I did both... not at the same time, of course.


I took a shot from my window seat 46A as we approached the California coast.
I finally arrive in San Francisco after 13 hours of flight. After I cleared US immigration and got my bags, I was met at the airport by Ate, Roy, Jovin and Mommy.






Watch out for my next chapter... my trip to Sacramento.

No comments:

Post a Comment